• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2017 Folding Goals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

I'm a little late getting this started this year.

Many apologies!

Writing this as if it was from January.

Break 4M PPD (Achieved!)
Hit 2 Billion points (Achieved!)
Maintain top 5 daily production membership on team. (failed :( but working on getting back there)
Get into actual top 5 of team 32 (Working on it)
Get into top 50 worldwide (Working on it)

Stretch goals:
Break 5M PPD (made it over for 1 day, waiting on 7 day rolling average)
Break 6M PPD
Hit 3 Billion points
Get into top 4 team 32.
Get into top 40 worldwide
Avoid having my wife kill me.
Keep the power bill under $200/mo

Let me see, beat Torin down, beat Torin down and beat Torin down, did I miss anything? :rofl::chair:
Hey Torin, your pulling away from me a bit :)

Let me see, beat Torin down, beat Torin down and beat Torin down, did I miss anything? :rofl::chair:
Hey Torin, your pulling away from me a bit :)

You do realize I added 2 1080 Ti cards in the last 7 days, right? So, about 5 1/2 more days before my PPD average is accurate.

I goal was to get 3 Titan Pascal cards folding...hit that one! :thup:

I may do an upgrade to my server and put a second Titan Pascal (4 total) into that one...just to slap WhitehawkEQ around in PPD!

I have a few goals:

Get moved into new house after I remodel
Upgrade PC with a GTX 1080 or whatever is the best card when I go to upgrade
Break 1 million PPD
Get the USS Poo Flinger our of dry dock and investigate reviving the yearly Chimp Challenge.

Stretch Goals:
Build a HTPC and one for my fiancée, fold on both ;)

I would like to maintain a spot on the top 10 for both ppd and overall points on T32. I would like to reach the top 100 in the world overall.

Anything above that would be my stretch goal(s).

Back