• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Cooler Master H500P Mesh Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Cooler Master is well known in the PC community. Whether you are a budget builder, avid gamer, or an elite overclocker you have undoubtedly purchased some of their products. That’s because Cooler Master has had their hands in nearly every aspect of computer hardware and has done so for more than 25 years. For this review, they have provided us with the improved mesh variant of the Mastercase H500P, an enthusiast level, mid-tower case with style and tidiness in mind. I will turn the proverbial screws to find out where they have hit their mark and where they have missed.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice job Blaylock! not a bad looking case. the 200mm case fan options are very nice.

nice job Blaylock! not a bad looking case. the 200mm case fan options are very nice.

Thank you Maxfly. The two 200mm front fans really pushed a lot of air through this case. This is a great case for air cooling.

Great review Blaylock, I was impressed with the 200's typically they're kind of meh

Nice review.

Good case, seems to tick a lot of boxes. I only wish the styling was not so rigid. I really like the Bitfenix cases because they are not afraid to use a curve or two in their designs.

Nice review.

Good case, seems to tick a lot of boxes. I only wish the styling was not so rigid. I really like the Bitfenix cases because they are not afraid to use a curve or two in their designs.

I agree. I like what Bitfenix brings to the table too. This case is pretty typical, styling wise, for Cooler Master. I think the Cosmos line is their only case that deviates from the hard lines or strong angular surfaces they're known for.

Top fan question

Would you recommend the 3 120mm fans on top for exhaust, or would 2 200mm also work? I'm new to PC builds and was worried two 200mm fans might upset the pressure balance. Thanks!

Either will work. Don't worry about pressure... a pc case isn't a closed system in the first place. ;)

If you are running an air cooler I would go with a pair of 200mm fans at the top as exhaust and run them slightly slower than the front intakes. This will still allow for a positive pressure potentially reducing dust while remaining as silent as possible.

If you are water cooling with a radiator up top you will want 120mm fans up top in exhaust.

EDIT: This case has excellent air flow with only the stock fans. Are you experiencing high case temps?

Back