• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA Z490 FTW WiFi Motherboard Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

EVGA's lineup for the Intel Z490 platform consists of the DARK and FTW WiFi. The DARK is tailored for extreme overclockers and serious enthusiasts. However, if you're after a more conventional, but still feature-rich gaming motherboard, then the FTW is worth taking a look at. Even though the DARK is their flagship motherboard, EVGA hasn't overlooked the FTW in terms of overclocking support tools and features.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be to late to ask for a quick test on this motherboard review.
I have a EVGA z390 Dark <- That's "Made For Overclocking" but has a big problem :-( The BIG problem is that any voltage adjustment (Using EVGA's E-Leet Software) will lock up the computer. EVGA has had this problem also with the x299 Dark MB and there are multiple post about it on their forums.
Does this Motherboard also have this problem with the NEW X1 ELeet software ? You can not change voltage on the CPU, IMC, MEM, ect, ect without the MB locking up.

Thank You

Although I did have some general issues with the board, I never once encountered an issue with the control software. It looked great and worked flawlessly too. I am sorry for your trouble, I would suspect it'a an OS problem.

Back