• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

#86 is back from the trash can & movin up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hughhefner

Playboy Wannabee
Yes I've been sitting at #86 in the dumpster for team overclockers Seti for a few weeks now, been busy with work and the storms from 2 weeks ago here in Illinois knocked out 2 of my rigs for a almost a week till I got going...
Just ordered the Thermaltake "SUBZERO-Wins" cooler from bestbyte.net---$133 not to shabby, this will be used in my home office area so I can get rid of the "VACUUM"-80mm Tornado thats driving me crazy..
So look out, here comes Hughhefner---lock up your ---heck I'm too old for that....

Here are my rigs:

1. Epox 8RDA+ with Tbred 2100 0307 at 183X12.5. (2287)Thermalright SK7, with 80mm Tornado, with 1.925V, Vantec Icebergs on North-south bridge

2. Epox 8K9A with 0302 Tbred 2100...167X13.5 (2255), OCZ goliath with 80mm fan-mod-smartfan2

3. Iwill xp333 with undervolted 1.45V t-bred 1700 [email protected],
my wife's system --has to be QUIET!!!!

4. "NEWEST EDITION" Epox 8RGA with ramsink cooled Mosfet running 2.0V, 40mm active cooling with Zalman heatsink on northbridge, Zalman passive on southbridge, Thermalright SLK-800 with TT sm2..Tbred 1700 DK?? 200X11.5 for 2300mhz at 1.85V

I'm hoping to reach 28 WU/day to help out the team....

Thanks for all the past help........

Just loaded the CLI version with setidriver and oh my god does it work faster, I can't believe I didn't do this earlier... Maybe I'll move up quicker now, time seem to be cut by at least 1 hour, sometimes more, YEAH!!!

Back