• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

#86 is back from the trash can & movin up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hughhefner

Playboy Wannabee
Yes I've been sitting at #86 in the dumpster for team overclockers Seti for a few weeks now, been busy with work and the storms from 2 weeks ago here in Illinois knocked out 2 of my rigs for a almost a week till I got going...
Just ordered the Thermaltake "SUBZERO-Wins" cooler from bestbyte.net---$133 not to shabby, this will be used in my home office area so I can get rid of the "VACUUM"-80mm Tornado thats driving me crazy..
So look out, here comes Hughhefner---lock up your ---heck I'm too old for that....

Here are my rigs:

1. Epox 8RDA+ with Tbred 2100 0307 at 183X12.5. (2287)Thermalright SK7, with 80mm Tornado, with 1.925V, Vantec Icebergs on North-south bridge

2. Epox 8K9A with 0302 Tbred 2100...167X13.5 (2255), OCZ goliath with 80mm fan-mod-smartfan2

3. Iwill xp333 with undervolted 1.45V t-bred 1700 [email protected],
my wife's system --has to be QUIET!!!!

4. "NEWEST EDITION" Epox 8RGA with ramsink cooled Mosfet running 2.0V, 40mm active cooling with Zalman heatsink on northbridge, Zalman passive on southbridge, Thermalright SLK-800 with TT sm2..Tbred 1700 DK?? 200X11.5 for 2300mhz at 1.85V

I'm hoping to reach 28 WU/day to help out the team....

Thanks for all the past help........

OP
Hughhefner

Hughhefner

Playboy Wannabee
Just loaded the CLI version with setidriver and oh my god does it work faster, I can't believe I didn't do this earlier... Maybe I'll move up quicker now, time seem to be cut by at least 1 hour, sometimes more, YEAH!!!