• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

92x25mm fan as floor intake into case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

magellan

The output of this 92x25mm fan is so anemic I'm thinking it would just be waste of power to install it as an intake in the floor of my case because it only outputs 84CFM.

I had an extra 140mm Noctua NF-A14 Fan that I put on the floor of my case. I didn't even bolt it down. They are 140 m3/hr = 82 CFM?

If you want TRUE Power :chair: BUY a DELTA fan :tinfoil: .... They have a 120x38 that will move "News Papers" even after going through your AIO Rad :plus1: Another :plus1: Factor is it sound like a jet engine :)

@MadMutt
I do have a Delta PFC1212DE that's been customized by HP to have an inverse PWM control. I'd consider using it if not for the inverse PWM because running it at full power is like hosting a heavy metal concert in my case.

84 cfm is anemic? Ok.....

Try it. See what it does. We can't guess the result. :thup:

Please report back with how it worked.... and it would be helpful to know what case this is in and maybe current fan orientation. :)

Back