• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD tour in NYC tonight

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am still undecided, but if I do go, look for a handsome well dressed gentleman that the sticker girls are fawning all over, I will be the nerd standing next to him...

?? i doubt i'll find u by ur sticker, i heard from and AMD rep thats its gonna be packed at this event.

Let me know how it was...and will someone bring a digital camera and take a few pictures of the stickers girls. I'd like to see what I am missing.

ronin1967 said:
Let me know how it was...and will someone bring a digital camera and take a few pictures of the stickers girls. I'd like to see what I am missing.

hehe i would love to see some pics :) i don't think one would ever come near indianapolis... hehe oh well...

lol the sticker girl was the highlight of the event, i decided not to bring my digi cam to the event cause i dont like carrying stuff, did anyone win from the NY event here?

BinarySuperman said:
lol the sticker girl was the highlight of the event, i decided not to bring my digi cam to the event cause i dont like carrying stuff, did anyone win from the NY event here?

I never win anything.:(

mica

Back