• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anti DRM overclockers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sign me up!!!

funny part is i was listening to "Institutionalized" by Suicidal Tendencies when i found this...looks like we are being institutionalized :bang head

Y2k bug all over again. Im sure the world will end as soon as all the global corporate powerhouses install these new drm systems, or at least take over our minds, using gamma rays hidden in Ps3's which spark into life when you insert a blu ray disc.

In all seriousness though, i am against DRM if it truly is as bad as is being broadcasted/hyped, but i am as sure as i am that have a hole in my bottom it is not and therefore i wont be wearing my tinfoil gamma ray blocking hat yet. At least until vista service pack 1 is released that is :)

Hello everyone,
antidrm.org is going to be shut down soon for several reasons:
The site has had almost no updates in the last year.
The forum has been long shutdown to control spambots and keep everyone's information safe.
I do not have the time or will to full time maintain the site.
The site was great for a while and I think we did have some impact. Maybe not directly by ourselves on major companies; but we did enlighten people on drm and show them its darker side, and that is what really matters. I thank hafa, 3dflyer, =Acid Rain=, Sjaak, Tollhousefrank, and everyone else who made the site possible, was an active member, and/or supported us.

Thanks,
maddog(Joe)

If anyone would like to take up maintenance/ renewal of antidrm.org, I can continue hosting it and maintaining the domain for free.

PM me, otherwise, I'll suspend the account and cancel renewal of the domain upon notification of the termination date from maddog.

I am against DRM. AND I'm a musician. Most of us have realized by now that most of our pay comes from shows and having music up on iTunes. If people want something badly enough and are strapped for cash they will download it illegally. I'm going to go have a soda now.:soda:

how come I'm not a member? the ADO link has been on my sig for more than a year

To everyone who has not already noticed, I am no longer maintaining ADO, antidrm.org, etc. If anyone wants to pick this up, be my guest.

Please add me, this practice of "Guilty until proven innocent" is a serious issue, and won't stop there if we allow it to continue.

~ Gos

Back