• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS V8420 Deluxe..;) nice!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tainice

Well, according to The inquirer, ASUS V8420 Deluxe isn't just a ordinary ti 4200! It is made of 3.3n bga mem, 8-layer pcb, new A3 stepping of g4 core!! That'z not it, it is clocked @ ti4400 at default state...sweet... cheapest one on pricewatch is just under 200, which is about 20$ cheapter than cheapest 4400.

geez... whats with all these cards recently that are ti4200's on steroids?

link please! at least this one is more available i'll bet.

yeah ive searched pricewatch and newegg for the deluxe ti4200.. nowhere to be found. :(

looks like their just down clocking the Ti4600 with 3.3ns ram and a Ti4200 core so the average Joe and afford Ti4600 performance. Remember R300 is just around the corner and Nvidia need some sort of budget/performance adge to look good. Nvidia will most likly become the budget video card untill they can out perform r300 :D

Default said:
looks like their just down clocking the Ti4600 with 3.3ns ram and a Ti4200 core so the average Joe and afford Ti4600 performance. Remember R300 is just around the corner and Nvidia need some sort of budget/performance adge to look good. Nvidia will most likly become the budget video card untill they can out perform r300 :D

yeah im counting on the r300 to lower gf4 prices by the time i'm in the market in the next couple weeks... when does the r300 debut again?

suposed to be anytime this month. maybe later.....may be sooner who knows for sure other then ATi

Silversinksam said:
If you do some searching and want to spend a little more the Asus ti4400 has 2.8ns chips :)

(boomed the overclocking god from high on his pile of overclocked computers) may be a little too pricy for me but we shal see.

Silversinksam said:
If you do some searching and want to spend a little more the Asus ti4400 has 2.8ns chips :)

is that the delux or the pure?(or what ever asus calls their 2 breed s of cards now)

the stink of it is. The Deluxe 4200 and 4400 are only available outside the US as in, CRAP!

why that sucks i was looking for one of those for like ever and i never found one ooh well i guess i will have to get the gainward with 4ns memory

Back