• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Automated pools (middlecoin.com; hashco.ws; other auto-trading pools)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm only mining DGC right now.

What do you think guys, bad idea?
Selling off yesterday's profits: 4.9 DGC so about 0.002 BTC, right on target as far as profit calculators are saying....

Yeah, dgc is at what right now, 0.0004btc? I would attempt holding until it's back to 0.0006btc. I think it will get back up there myself. Dgc, wdc, ltc, and maybe ftc are really the only ones I trust to hold onto long term though, other than btc.

So Ivan, if you had 2.4MHS (3 AMD cards [290x, 290x, 7950]) what would you be mining right now?

I've been happy with middlecoin so far and plan to put both 290X (once the other one comes in) on that and leave the 7950 on LTC [give-me-coins]. I don't want to get screwed if a random altcoin doesn't sell, so I figure the auto-seller is the safer bet, instead of setting up a ton of wallets to hope that something takes off on a different auto-switcher.

I'm thinking of mining WDC, but I want to mine @ bluezero5's pool once we get the ok from him to mine at his pool.

I'm thinking of mining WDC, but I want to mine @ bluezero5's pool once we get the ok from him to mine at his pool.

That would be a good alternative, but for most of the hashing power I'd suggest us.trademybit.com and multipool.us with cryptsy autosell. You get both ltc and btc, plenty of em, then leave one gpu mining at bluezero's pool and you also get some wdc. (you can also hold dgc, ltc and wdc at cryptsy from multipool and trademybit's mining).

BTC, NMC, LTC, WDC are pretty much the only long term coins, the rest is a quick sell kind of thing imo
right now profitability dictates either autotrade pools, hot new coin or WDC to hold (but i wouldnt go full into WDC)

If the difficulty wouldn't have jumped 1000 higher in the last 2 weeks I'd just be mining straight LTC. But at 2400kH my profitability went from $550 a month to $425, that's a big hit.

I'm going to stick with switchercoin for now. Though I'd rather have it converted to BTC right away instead of LTC (which causes more transfer losses), there's just too many issues with middlecoin.

guys ive got 840kh/s to throw at something right now im at team doge mining doge coins 4 hrs and the say im only going to be getting 0.2013 doge coins so im needing to switch somewhere so far every where ive gone really hasnt paid well all the calculators ive used pretty much say i should be earning between $5 to $9 per day the most ive made is .80 cents USD at hashcows in one day so what the crap man lol

acura do you run non-stop ? make a screenshot of cgminer
also try middlecoin.com

yes, you should see at least half a cent (btc) which would be at least $4

i ran non stop since about 5pm last night til noon today on 42 til i saw it wasnt getting anything so i moved to http://teamdoge.com/ so far its been non stop i try to leave it all non stop but when i was having trouble with the 6970 (i fixed that by the way by just rewriting the bat file ?!?!?!?! not sure why that did it but it did lol and ill get you screenies after dinner

Yeah! That's a nice hashrate right there! :thup: (Hmmm I should build a farm with 'em)

Good work. Odd how you aren't getting much from pools though...

yeah i know right!!! the msi lightenings stock was overclocked and ive got it overclocked a little when i have it running at 1040mhz it runs at 550-560kh/s

Do you know the wattage draw? Curious...as my 7950 does 550 kH at 900/1500 clocks and draws about 220w.

Back