• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Automated pools (middlecoin.com; hashco.ws; other auto-trading pools)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mhm, i will take it back to topic, i got tired of hassling a bit (changing coins, trying stuff) moved my full 1.46mhs to middlecoin this morning, lets see how it looks tomorrow

If you have farm making 1 btc a day, then you can add 2x 280x PER day, meaning the farm can grow fast. More growth more bitcoin. Its was i want to do lol

So far im up to 0.04btc per 24hours lol

My dream one day! :D

I *think* I'm up to 0.004 BTC/day. ~ $3.20/day, not bad imo :D

I ditched hashco.ws

~3 full days of mining netted my 0.0023 BTC :( Much less than estimated.

Back to DGC.

Anyonge else noticed pay getting lower by the day from Middlecoin?

At hashrate 2000 i was getting around 0.02btc per day, now im at 4100kh/s and the payouts are still around 0.02btc.. i have had it up at 0.04, but 0.025 seems to be around the average..

At hashrate 2000 i was getting around 0.02btc per day, now im at 4100kh/s and the payouts are still around 0.02btc.. i have had it up at 0.04, but 0.025 seems to be around the average..

Maybe the diff jumped on the coins they mine? Other than that, it looks fishy..

hshcows has their estimated coin stats back up.

I'll try mining there, now that the rest of my BTC has shown up in my account.

me too, yest was fine, today looks low .. will tell you after the payment hits

"2014-01-11 at 10:45am EST Had some issues over-night with one of the back-end servers. I've replaced that server and things should be operational again. Apologies for the down time!"

trademybits was slower than usual yesterday, that explains it...back to that pool, it's really good. They have an auto ltc/btc payout thingie coming, for lazy people.

Hashcow payouts have been excruciatingly low as of late... I used to get 0.015 BTC a day, and now I'm barely doing half that with the same setup... I need alts to go back up...

"2014-01-11 at 10:45am EST Had some issues over-night with one of the back-end servers. I've replaced that server and things should be operational again. Apologies for the down time!"

trademybits was slower than usual yesterday, that explains it...back to that pool, it's really good. They have an auto ltc/btc payout thingie coming, for lazy people.

im giving trademybits a shot right now.
got my 280x kicking away on it, paying out to cryptsy for most things, and then auto selling most of those

Just happened to me. I was at ~1800kH getting .02 BTC per day for 2 days straight then I stuck in another 7950 and pumping 2400kH for 24 hours and I only got paid .015 last night.

Switched back to LTC until they figure their crap out, it may not be the most profitable but atleast it's stable.

Very frustrating switching pools all the time, I just want to set it and forget it for awhile. I was only using middlecoin because I was making more, but not being able to watch what actually happens like I can with litecoinpool is annoying. I can got into my litecoinpool account anytime and see how each worker is performing and my current unpaid rewards accruing so know exactly how much I've made and not have to wait until a transaction goes into my wallet to find out that I've been stiffed.

dunno guys, last night my payment was 1.22 cents, ran 640khs 24/7 and 820 part of the day, so its a very appropriate payment
if today its more than 1.22 im happy and will stay on midcoin myself

Back