• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Awsome Microcenter MIR deals! (Local only sorry)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pik4chu

Senior Yellow Forum Rat
For those that live near one:
Santa Clara, CA 408-919-5400
Denver, CO 303-302-8500
Irvine, CA 714-566-8500
Dallas, TX 972-664-8500
Houston, TX 713-940-8500
St Louis Park, MN
Chicago, IL
Wstmont, IL
Madison Hts, MI
Mayfield Heightsd, OH
Columbus, OH
Sharonville, OH
Cambridge, MA
Westbury, NY
St Davids, PA
Fairfax, VA
Overland Parks, KS
Marietta, GA
Duluth, GA
(included numbers for ones listed in add for reference, dont know any others sorry. If you live near one you should know ;) )

There are some real smokin' deals this month (1-1-05 -> 1-30-05)

They are Micro center and Mfr MIR. for purchases amde between the above date

Some of the top deals are

WD 120 IDE HDD 39$ after two 30$ MIR (one MFR and one Micro Center rebate)
WD 120 SATA HDD 49$ after two 30$ MIR (one MFR and one Micro Center rebate)
17" LCD for 199$ after two 30$ MIR (one MFR and one Micro Center rebate)
19" LCD for 299$ after two 30$ MIR (one MFR and one Micro Center rebate)
16x Dual Layer DVD RW 59.99 (no rebates, OEM I think it was NEC)
512MB USB 2.0 Lexar Jumpdrive for 29.99 after 15$ mfr MIR and 10$ instant savings

512MB PC3200 DDR (Centon brand) for 39.99 after two 30$ MFR MIR.

XTasy (ATI) 9600 256MB AGP card for 79.99 after savings + 30$ MIR

Other stuff include;

512MB dual kit (2*256 Centon Brand) PC3200 for 64.99 after 20$ and 15$ MIR (not as good as one above but its still cheaper than normal)

They also have 20% off all P4 and Athlon 64 chips. and all [Soyo/Asus/DFI/Abit/Shuttle/Chaintech] mobos. As well as 20% off all [ATI/Diamond/eVGA/Abit/XTasy] vid cards.

And 20% off all B.Y.O.S (Build your own system, one of thier marketing things I guess, basically means "parts") things like fans, lights, grills and other case pieces.

If your looking for a cheap low end vid card (like for a server or non-gaming machine) They got some powerspec Radeon cards, the 7000 (27.99), 9250SE (42.39) and a 9550SE(63.99) no rebates.

For those wondering Ive done quite a few rebates from them and never had any problems. They are of course limit 1 per customer per household so give your friends some cash and stock up on cheap stuff ;). Got myself two HDDs and 2 sticks of that RAM. might go back for more, woot! Almost got enogh 120s for my Raid5! lol

Again sorry for most others but this is in fact local deal only which is Why I dont have links (must be purchased in the store). And also the HDDs go VERY fast, so grab one when you see them. If you want the SKU# I can put them in for reference, all these deals are found on this months flier. Well, happy buying!

I got a couple sticks of the 512mb PC3200 Centon ram. It's decent stuff with a lifetime warranty, but don't expect to OC it. I get errors when trying to run it at any speed over 200Mhz. It also gave errors with anything over 2.5v vdimm, even at or below stock speeds. Still, I think it's a good deal for the money despite the poor OCability.

microcenter sure have been having lots of deals recently. the only thing i dont like is they use an old printer for recipts and its hard to made legible copies for the rebates.

lithker said:
microcenter sure have been having lots of deals recently. the only thing i dont like is they use an old printer for recipts and its hard to made legible copies for the rebates.

unlucky, mine were perfectly legible... If you cant read them tell the sales rep to get one that you can ;)

Back