• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, MAYBE two... :p

+1.. I hope to be on tonight. I got home after volleyball and the bar and tried some killing for a few minutes, gave up and went to bed after getting frikin rolled by vehicles *****s in 4 v 4. My team capping flags but getting pwnt by helos and tanks. :rofl:

"Thats not fun, nor funny" - Billy Crystal

I'll tell you so long as you dont post mundane occurrences from the game in this thread... :p

Being serious, I just use the one in MSI afterburner (I never take SS's though). Its a bit less of a resource hog vs FRAPS. Not sure if you just hit printscreen it works or if there is one in the game.

Getting banned from servers for the following: (1) "hacking", (2) being better than admins, (3) getting in the admin's vehicle, or (4) killing the admin, burns me out on. Its disgusting. /rant over

I'll tell you so long as you dont post mundane occurrences from the game in this thread... :p

Being serious, I just use the one in MSI afterburner (I never take SS's though). Its a bit less of a resource hog vs FRAPS. Not sure if you just hit printscreen it works or if there is one in the game.

You might try this for in game commands to prntscrn "Client.ScreenshotToFile" into the console.

Also, there is a large list of all the console commands here.

Another good one is render.drawfps 1 to show your fps :)

lol, you never come into the real battle....

Why go near the enemy when you can take them out from 1000m out? ;)

But fear not my friend; I will look for you on the battlefield tonight and this time I'm not bringing my sniper rifle with me. :salute:

Last edited:
I first played online last night. I am not good. I do good when there is no vehicles, but I have not figured out how to use or kill them at all.

I first played online last night. I am not good. I do good when there is no vehicles, but I have not figured out how to use or kill them at all.

Best way to learn is to find an empty server and go at it for a while without people bothering you.

Back