• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF1942 Server

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, the alt tabbing is great. my internet used to be a whole lot better. they got a bunch of new internet stuff here the end of the summer (routers and such) and now we have some dumb (want to call it something bad here) firewall up. so most things are way slow. its a pain the but to get things like ftps working off campus. i can use weird ports, like 27015, but its way slow. (i knew i could use that one, cause that what the counterstrike server ran through.) but anyway. were still working on scraping up old parts. namagomi got banned for a few days, so he wont be responding, but we'll keep ya posted.

64 people is CRAZY!!!! :D but if they're all right around you, you lag pretty bad.

Imagine the Berlin map with 64 people...

i think it needs something bigger than berlin. something like midway, guadal canal, or iwo jima. but thats just me. speaking of which, i dont have class today, i think im gonna go play some. if you ever see someone with a name that starts with [EY] then its someone i know. i run a server called [EY] TU FAST for the full version, and sometimes the patch. i never join servers, i start my own :D

Oooo, O0o0oO!!!! I double-dog-dare you to try 64 players!!!!

What now!!:D :cool:

32 player teams would be....CRAZY GO NUTZ!!!!!!!!!(-strong bad, HomeStarRunner) ;) ;) :p :D

the only thing that keeps me from running a 64 person server is ram. i have plenty of cpu power (see sig). but 512 ram just isnt going to cut it for a 64 person server, especially while im playing. Namagomi might be able to do it on his computer, if it was dedicated, he has a 2200+ at 2 gig, and a gig of ram. so he might be able to do it, but it would be close.

Back