• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Bitfenix Prodigy Case Giveaway

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
<---- ftw! that is one bamf case! would look pretty sweet in the mancave ;)

edit: did i win yet?

Last edited:
Damn, so hot.

Wow...

For sure, the case I will use if I ever build one of those kickass mITX computers (miahallen comes to mind (?) ). Entered.

facebook schmacebook

Sure do get tired of these contests that discriminate against non-Facebook users. With all of the repeated and proven security issues with Facebook, I choose not to participate.

Many states is the US forbid only one method of contest entry -- has to be a plan B for those who do not use Facebook.

What are you going to do when Facebook collapses to the next evolution of social media? You are steadily pissing off you reader base by excluding them from the Facebook-only contests; and yes, we are STILL a significant percentage of your readers (at least we used to be).

I don't usually enter contests, cause I don't often win them, but I am giving this one a shot, cause I really need a new case, and I was like "meh what do I have to lose, everyone has a chance, including me.." I should start taking advantage of these contest things more. /)^ɛ^(\

- SMOR3S - Kevin -

Sure do get tired of these contests that discriminate against non-Facebook users. With all of the repeated and proven security issues with Facebook, I choose not to participate.

Many states is the US forbid only one method of contest entry -- has to be a plan B for those who do not use Facebook.

What are you going to do when Facebook collapses to the next evolution of social media? You are steadily pissing off you reader base by excluding them from the Facebook-only contests; and yes, we are STILL a significant percentage of your readers (at least we used to be).

Look, the long and short of it is this - BitFenix came to us and asked if we wanted to give a free case to one of our readers and gave their steps required for entry. We didn't design the contest and don't have anything to do with picking the winner. We were given the chance to give a free case to any reader that wants to enter, said yes and publicized the contest.

If you want to complain about the ever so cumbersome "barriers" to entry, feel free to do so to BitFenix. We're just trying to accommodate free stuff for our readers. If that alienates you as a reader, I'm sorry you feel that way.

so you are upset because you cant enter a contest to give something away for free because you dont want to register and meet the requirements for it? :shrug:

Entered, would be cool to replace that old HP Pavilion. I picked white. I see too many black cases as it is, time to go white!

I am also pissed why I have to enter the contest at all, they should just send one to me without any effort from my side, God forbid some kind of rules.

/sarcasm off

I have just one (fake) acc without any info in it just for contests like this and comunication with some stores. Used maybe 10-15 times in 3 years.
It's free giveaway ffs.
Adapt or don't enter. It's a not a rocket science, not a super-ultra-mega secret operation against your privacy. Just a free giveaway.

For a change, I would like to have the white Prodigy Case. It looks amazing. The slickness with a touch of class is just awesome. Great design from the inside out! I'd definitely go white.

The way BitFenix designed it is just perfect. Maintaining all necessary feature with extraordinary size. Building a new HTPC will never be so exciting with a Prodigy. Thanks for this awesome chance! :attn:

The layout inside is interesting, I like it.

The last thing I need is another case, but I do like contests.

Facebook isn't a security risk if you don't give facebook real info :sn:

Back