• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buy A Sli PC, Help Cure Cancer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

didnt know where to put this so.....

anyways

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280097840636

quoted from nvidias sli website

Bid on an SLI PC signed by Adrianne Curry. NVIDIA will match winning eBay bid, and 90% of proceeds will go toward the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society®.
quoted from the auction

You are bidding on a one of a kind, state-of-the-art Biohazard Annihilation “Adrianne Curry Edition” computer system autographed by Adrianne Curry herself! NVIDIA recently launched the most powerful chipset and video card tag-team combination imaginable and Biohazard was there to help. The system you are bidding on is the very same system that was unveiled at the launch, complete with custom airbrush finish. This system is a one of a kind build developed specifically for the 680i/G80 launch event. The custom case features Biohazard’s impeccable quality and attention to detail. Externally you get the eye-candy, and plenty of it. The system is base coated in a high gloss jet black that is polished to mirror-like perfection. Our legendary airbrush artist Scott Takes (you may have seen his work on The Discovery Channel’s Biker Buildoff and Speed Channel’s Corbin’s Ride-on among others) worked his magic on the left side of the case with a portrait of the beautiful Adrianne Curry (Star of America’s Next Top Model, Surreal Life, and her own reality series My Fair Brady), the embodiment of NVIDIA’s new 8-series video cards. Ms. Curry herself further customized the system, signing the system “Come play with me! Love Always, Adrianne Curry”.

To say the least, the aesthetics of this system are stunning, and in addition to good looks this system also features pure processing power. Internally the computer system incorporates Biohazard’s F.A.T.E. or Forced Air Thermal Exchange cooling system, providing the most powerful and functional air cooling on the market today. The right side of the system features a large window designed to show off system’s power packed components. We begin with an eVGA 680i SLI motherboard to provide a solid, high-performance foundation. We then add a screaming fast Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 dual core processor because of it’s pure performance as well as it’s ability to overclock (a process that yields even greater performance). . To get the performance we need (and you deserve) we slap in 2GB of Buffalo’s new blood-red Firestix PC2-8000 memory. This memory provides rock-solid performance, and since we use (2) 1GB sticks, there is still room for future memory upgrades. In order to ensure that you will have plenty of room for all your music, movies, photos and games, the system comes complete with a 500GB hard drive for all of your storage needs. The power plant of this beast is 1000W power supply, ensuring that ample power is not a concern. Last but certainly not least, are the video cards, that’s right not one, but TWO of the worlds fastest video cards, NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX’s running in SLI! We didn’t stop there, we took these cards to the next level with our Stable Hyper OverClock process (SHOC). Yes, we took the fastest video cards on the Planet and made them even faster, now that is truly, the NEXT level of performance!

This system is a masterpiece both inside and out, a true work of art customized in every way. The customization doesn’t end there, at the end of the auction, the winning bidder will be allowed to further customize the system should they choose to do so and let’s face it, with this much power at your fingertips, we should probably conduct a background search on the winner before delivery.

Charity
The purpose of this auction is to raise money for a worthy cause and great charity, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society® http://www.lls.org . Ninety percent of the proceeds from the winning bid of this auction will be donated directly to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The list of supporters for this project includes Jen-Hsen Huang, CEO and co-founder of NVIDIA. Mr. Huang has generously offered to make a donation matching the winning bid! Thanks to NVDIA and Mr. Huang, for every one dollar you bid, two dollars will be donated to help this wonderful organization. Additionally, our friends over at Buffalo Technology USA have graciously donated their top of the line memory for this system.

Biohazard would like to thank everyone who helped make this project possible. Please visit their websites to learn more.

Biohazard Computer Systems Inc. www.Biohazard-Computers.com

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® www.lls.org

NVIDIA www.nvidia.com

Buffalo Technology www.buffalotech.com

Adrianne Curry www.myspace.com/adricurry
so if you got the money... and need a decent pc .. have at it :)

d448_1.JPG
d46b_1.JPG

I built a friend a pc using that case. It cost over 6k to build it, not including monitor. Case is a lot better looking without the silly biohazard sign and curry's ugly face plastered on the side of it.

You kidding? I love that bio-hazard sign :D And I dunno about her picture... she's pretty good looking, but what would people say when I show them a picture of some girl on my case... They'd think I was some sex freak or somethin...

Back