• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case modders/phase users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PanteraGSTK

Have any of you guys found a case that wasn't ridiculously huge to fit a phase unit inside? I'd like to have a vapochill LS unit inside something like a Stacker.I'm pretty sure it is too big to fit, but I'd like to hear some suggestions.

The external SS DD cases are made to just barley fit, don't think you can get much smaller.

However there are a few cases out there that can house an SS DD and your pc. The mountain mods U2-UFO cases and the lian li V2000 are the two used often. And obviously any tower case with the same form factor as the lian li V2000 should work too. Any smaller is just not going to happen and you have to deal with it. Personally I am not in to "mobile phase change cooling" dreams, if you need to move the pc use pelts, if you want phase anyway and want to move it suck it up ;)

MM UFO:

IMG_8468.JPG
IMG_8478.JPG
IMG_8469.JPG

Lian li v2000:

IMG_7783.JPG
IMG_7853.JPG

Thanks, I like the way the Lian-li fits. I'm not really going for mobile, just asthetics. Really, I'd just get a vapochill ready lian li. Same thing really, just not a huge lian li fan. Thanks for the pics though.

Not a fan of lian li v2000 either, nor any full tower really for that matter. But I love MM ufo-u2, though the one in the pictures is not of great class or style imho :D

Back