• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Colin McRae 3 Demo !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
took a minute for filefront to clear out but i'm dling it right now.

cm 2.0 was amazing. can't wait for this one.

i downloaded it and i must say im not very impressed. BUT if you read the title screen the full version's quality will be different. The graphics and sound arnt very good. :(

U think this game will work with my now unsupported force feedback ms steering wheel that is still discontinued........ so XP compatability is minimal. :( ..........hence why its for sale!.. :D lol

Can't believe ms are still selling these things to.. grrrrrrr

i think the handling needs some work. in CMR2 the cars are consistant, predicatble and smooth. in this demo sometimes they slide, sometimes they don't. it feels too arcade for me as it is now, i hope it's just the demo.

with AA and AF cranked up this game looks pretty sweet, better then MS Rallisport Challenge imo. the exhaust pops are nice, rolling the tires off the rims is going to give me a good reason to take it easy :D

the physics are eeeewww, and the same goes for the graphics... rain and stuff looks better in rallisport. however, the damage modeling is superb. i managed to roll a tire off of the wheel:)

from what I played, Rallisport is much better. I <3 Rallisport.

EDIT: on second thought, Id like to tone that down a little. It is probably just as good as Rallisport if not better, but I cannot justify spending the money to get it. It is not hugely better than Rallisport.

hmm I meet the requireements accepot for the CPU, but when i goto load it, it says my graphics card dosent meet the requirements & it does :/ ah well.

I will probably buy it , but I'd really like it to be more realistic than CM2 and Rallisport . If it could be as realistic as Rally Championship 2000 or Porsche Unleashed I'll be a very happy racer .

I've played this game on xbox and thought that it had pretty nice controls etc (on xbox) I don't know how much they've altered in the PC version..

and I just have to add Rallisportchallande is one of the worst games I've played...EVER... the controls are just horrible...I could agree upon that is has pretty nice looking graphics...but exept from that I just...hate that game

ok..fry me :p

Back