• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolest Case EVER!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its been posted before but the more i see it the more i like it many think differnt though:\ but for one thing is ins deffently not worth the price tag IMHO

Fr3@k3r said:
why the hell dont they have a "USE THE SEARCH" emoticon :D

anyways yeah, case is only worth the looks :D

If making you read this thread because I didn't "use the search" before posting it was a waste of your time, why did you waste even MORE of your time pointing it out? hehehe...

I like the looks of the case... kinda freaky, with the drives so high up... and the seashell type spiral on the side.

Neweggs reviews on that case point at it being a pile of dog doo. They say that it doesnt cool all that well and it is a pain in the arse to work on.

albynomonk said:
If making you read this thread because I didn't "use the search" before posting it was a waste of your time, why did you waste even MORE of your time pointing it out? hehehe...
To help prevent more repetitive threads with undescriptive names in the future. ;)

Maybe something like "Wow the Antec P180 kicks butt!" and then explain why in the thread.

JT

JTanczos said:
To help prevent more repetitive threads with undescriptive names in the future. ;)

Maybe something like "Wow the Antec P180 kicks butt!" and then explain why in the thread.

JT

I'm just teasing... :)

Back