• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DesertCombat 0.6 Glitch ?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Borisw37

I installed BF1942, then updatd to BF 1.5, then DC 0.5, then DC 0.6
But on most DC maps, ground texture dissapears once in a while. The ground becomes one solid color, making it impossible to tell elevation. Other object textures dissapear also, walls, parts of vehicles.
What is this caused by?
What can i do to fix it?
I have Geforce 2, Ti 200, 128mb Videocard, with the leatest drivess installed.

Borisw37 said:
I installed BF1942, then updatd to BF 1.5, then DC 0.5, then DC 0.6
But on most DC maps, ground texture dissapears once in a while. The ground becomes one solid color, making it impossible to tell elevation. Other object textures dissapear also, walls, parts of vehicles.
What is this caused by?
What can i do to fix it?
I have Geforce 2, Ti 200, 128mb Videocard, with the leatest drivess installed.

a short search would have solved your prob real quick.
the problem is your drivers. the new drivers don't mix with DC. revert back to 44.03 dets and you'll be good to go

hrmmm... I'm having the same problem. I'll have to give the 53.03's a shot again. I reverted to 52.16, because my card performed better with those installed...

Yea fixed my problem too It scared the bujebus out of me when I was flying the Apache and all the sudden the ground disappeared, found it happened most when you are over water. Upgraded to the 53.03's and it never happened again.

Sony said:
Yea fixed my problem too It scared the bujebus out of me when I was flying the Apache and all the sudden the ground disappeared, found it happened most when you are over water. Upgraded to the 53.03's and it never happened again.

Yea, happened to me the first time I got in a tank and started driving toward a fire fight. It sucked... I got owned real quick! I couldn't see a thing! Glad the new drivers work with DC... I just don't know what I'd do w/o DC!!!! I'd have to find another addiction... ;)

Back