• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eVGA 8800GT 512MB $219.99 !! (Shipping only $4.99) @Microcenter Online OR Instore

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

eVGA 8800GT 512MB $219.99 !! (Shipping only $4.99) @Microcenter Online OR Instore

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0279319

There you go boys and girls! eVGA e-GeForce 8800 GT 512MB for $219 +cheap shipping.

Next day shipping is a flat rate of only $12.99!!! Standard shipping is $4.99, 2Day is $8.99, and as I said, next day is only $12.99

At Micro Center Online or you can choose instore pickup if you have one nearby.

I was waiting for my tax refund that came today and I was going to pick up an 8800GTS 320MB in the classifieds. Lucky for me I was a little late on the deal because I found this little gem.

Man, I really thought people would be a little interested in this. Am I the only one that's still excited to get an 8800? :)

By the way, I ordered this shortly before posting the deal and I got a Fedex tracking number Friday afternoon saying it had been shipped and will be here on Tuesday (2 business days; I chose 2 day shipping) So for me it ended up being like $228 shipped.

So they are quick to ship for anyone interested!

Nice find though. I got my E8400 from Microcenter for $189+tax. I might head over there in 3-4 weeks and pick up one of these. I still haven't decided which card I am going for though.

Back