• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Final Pics of my water cooled Lian-Li PC75

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lets see some pics of the top of the case. I did my layout alot like that. Lookin pretty good.

Remarkably I'm putting almost the exact same setup (I even have the Criticool Waterplant). Anyways, I was just wondering if you have experienced any temperature changes by switching the directions of the fans on your rad. Some people say that having the fans push air outside of the case cause warm air from the inside of your case to cool the radiator whereas pulling air from outside the case will be cooler air through the rad, but I'm worried about this method because it would cause an increase in case temps. Just wondering before I set up my rig.

I like the water cooling idea. Once I get enough money, I'm going to water cool my computer so I can overcock it. Good job on your system. I heard of a computer somewhere that ran at -110 degrees. Celsius. Liquid cooled. Definately not a water cooled system. Plain and simple, I like the idea of the water cooling.

diggingforgold said:
Very nice. I like that color too. Some people might hate it but I think it's very unique and pleasant to the eye. Well done!

I think the purplish color on the aluminum canvas is perfect.

Reminds me of an old game called syndicate wars

What are your temps??? im thinking about getting that RAD...i dont care about price...does it cool better then the chevette and caprice HC's???

excellent job with the fans and the guards. did mine kind of the same way on my chieftech a while ago, but i had to put the rad on the outside of the case due to space of course. havent got a block for my VGA yet but will soon. looking at getting a Lian-Li PC-V2100 or a PC-73SL and seeing what i can do with that. heres a couple of shots of my chieftech.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 37
Back