• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fishy lan 3.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Now the real question reamins, how many drinkers do we have?

a 1/4 of Sam Adams is $70 (About 80 12oz beers)

a 1/2 is $110 (About 160 12oz beers)

NO BEER FOR YOU FISHY,,untill YOU HAVE THE SOLDERING DONE ON MY BOARD..

Parts I have to trade or sell AT "LAN ONLY" ! ! !
Gigabyte Triton board , Lots of ocing features KT400 chipset (NEW unused)
XP 1900
Duron 800
Gig Corsair PC3200
TI420
LED Lighting
Misc tems...
Possible an NCCH_DL Dual Xeon board........

You may want to hold on to boards and cpus until fishy is done soldering, just in case.......:D

Looks like there may well be a Swap Meet at Pete's as well, eh?

YGPM Fishy.

Back up.

Crimedog/Jesse, bring everything you brought last time. We need all the parts we can get.

Someone bring a 939 AGP MB.

How come my name isn't in the first post? I guess Fishy didn't mention me. :(

Anyways, I'm taking off of work Friday. I plan to leave by noon the latest. If anyone is in the metropolitan area, or close by, let me know. If I drive by myself I will end up speeding b/c I'll be bore, and I don't wanna do that, so basically YOU'D be doing me a favor by riding with me. I would say that I could bring 2 people in my car, but with my 21" crt, tower, and all the other stuff I don't think I can fit more than one, as that other person would be bringing his computer and monitor.

Actually, if two people want to come and you let me know by tonight then I can drive to my brother's place in jersey and trade cards with him. He's been using a van, so maybe I can bring more people that I expected.

If you live nearby me, contact me by PM or email. My zipcode is 10954.

---------------------------------------------

Btw, I think I'm going to be bringing a poopload of parts:

-2600 AXP and mobo (dunno which, but onboard everything and sata too)
-Lots of ram
-2.4 celly (maybe board)
-loads of fans
-vid card coolers
-cables? (if ppl ask for it, but I'm sure ppl have it all)
-cold cathode stuff
-more to come...

Damn i had a lot more, but i sold all my hdd's and a bunch of other ram. :( sry

You know I also got a usb light thingy... it looks like blue xmas lights. FUN FUN! I'll bring all my funny kid stuff!

I even have pci slot fans, 60mm fans, 80mm fans, led fans, round ide cables, y adapters for molex, 3pin extensions (i think i need them, tho)...

I do have sound blaster cards, but I dunno if ppl want it.

Anyone want free modems? I have a bunch, and I threw out a few last week. Also, I have a pIII 800mhz system in a case waiting for a home. If anyone wants some of this stuff for sure, then you should tell me b/c I'm not bringing my whole room.

I also have a brand new blue mx510, and two brand new wireless rosewill keyboard/mouse sets. Let's see... I also have an extra tube of AC5, extra tubes of vantec paste (i'll give those away free if asked for), extra cd burner, extra dvd player, extra floppies, extra cases (full tower, and also mid-tower see-through side-panel), < takes deep breath >... I also have extra microsinks, extra molex to sata connectors, extra sata cables, extra pc100 ram chips, a free pentium II barebones (300mhz... FREE!), 500 or 600mhz amd k6-2 barebones, aerocool fan controller, 4 port routers, network cables...

I'll take a break. Basically, I have loads of stuff... ask me if I have what you want and I'll bring it... some stuff are free bc I need to unload my stupid room.

Also, I have an Xtasy ti4600 if anyone wants to play with... the thing doesn't turn on, but never had a smell from it, so I dunno if anything is fried or not.

Last edited:
Ti video cards and I get along well...well, at least I like them. ;)
Being a hardcore linux geek and too cheap to get any of the 6600 NVidia cards, the Ti's perform better than anything else I have tried.
I am always looking....:D
I also like some of the Creative Labs cards- onboards sound drivers use too many cpu cycles in linux (driver issues, methinks) so I may be interested in them too.

Geez- it looks like I may have to wreck my budget for this weekend. :(
I hate you guys. :D:D

g0dM@n:::I am comming from Rochester NY heading your way..I am leaving Friday my self ya want to hook up share the gas a bit and ill take ya there ?

diehrd9 on yahoo ..

Last edited:
diehrd said:
g0dM@n:::I am comming from Rochester NY heading your way..I am leaving Friday my self ya want to hook up share the gas a bit and ill take ya there ?

diehrd9 on yahoo ..

You are going to take I-90 right across the top of the state.

He is going to be taking 84 to 90, along the bottom.

You guys are rather far from one another. So you know.

Yeah, Fishy is right. I think I'm going to be driving through Connecticut, and possibly taking the Merrit if I remember correctly.

I'm gonna start out on 87, then to 287, then either the merrit... I will chouble-deck in the morning.

Btw, Fishy i-90 is in the Albany region. I don't think that it's anywhere around here. I used to take 87 to 90 on my way to Suny Albany (where I graduated last year).

g0dM@n said:
Yeah, Fishy is right. I think I'm going to be driving through Connecticut, and possibly taking the Merrit if I remember correctly.

I'm gonna start out on 87, then to 287, then either the merrit... I will chouble-deck in the morning.

Btw, Fishy i-90 is in the Albany region. I don't think that it's anywhere around here. I used to take 87 to 90 on my way to Suny Albany (where I graduated last year).

Unless you are going to go over to 95, you are going to take 90 at some point.

Id take 84 to 90 personally.

hmm... i thought i had posted in this one??? oh well. ima show up if there are no objections :p

hey premenstrual fishy, shoot me an adress so i can mapquest it.

If it weren't for Eve...

...we'd all be in the Garden of Eden kicking back and having some watermelon...

Hey guys. Dugans and I should be heading out about 10 AM-ish Saturday.

Speaking of swinging buy Tom, you gunna bring your better half to this one again, and ruin the whole demographic?!? :D

-Blackstar

ohhh man, i still havent heard the end of her bitchin at me for that one. i brought her to one of my car meets too and lets just say she isnt going to be going to anything computer or car related again.

her-> :temper: :rolleyes: <-me

Back