• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Five straigth days

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dk Jedi Allianc

Yesterday was day five in a row with more than 5000 WU´s returned. Let´s keep it that way - and we will stomp the frogs in no time...:D

TC said:
Sounds good - if the power stays on ;)
That's an understatement. I can't imagine being without power like those in the east side of NY in the middle of summer. No AC, no crunching and no online anything. Pretty spoiled - are we not? Would save on the electric bill. ;) Mine was $235 bucks last month in this super energy efficient home. :rolleyes:

What I'd like to know is who was the wise guy that plugged in too many crunchers ;)

seems like that everytime we almost pass the frogs - someone is leaving.
Checked seti-team just now - Objects in rest left with 10K WU´s.

But don´t feel to safe froggies. We will stomp you anyway :attn:

i noticed that also... :( ok everyone... overclock your computers just a BIT more to compensate..:p

If i could get my duallie rig setup with water cooling i could prolly punch 5Ghz of crunching while at school. Right now im only doing about 3.6Ghz worth when im not on my system. I run 2 instances of the clc when my system is idle. grrr i hate being a student already can't afford squat.

Back