• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FK-320 Case Mods/Suggestions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

digitalsin

Hello everyone.. New to the forums, I've been overclocking for quite some time and have had one of my articles on overclockers.com (about distributed computing, me basically pleading for people to do more with their o/c'd rigs than just play games)

I had a question for anyone who'd be reading this, I've got a Fong Kai 320 (FK-320) Case, I've seen *1* company sell FK-320 water cooled rigs and i'm wondering if anyone else out there has done any modifications to this particular case or not?

I'd prefer something non-destructive as this case is jet-black, beautiful, and also has a hefty 160$ price tag. Tons of space in the case to play with, the thermals on it are quite amazing, and i'm extremely impressed with the air duct system that comes with it. below are my specs :

Matsonic 7070SD Dual slot-1 mobo
Pentium 2 350 (with 512k cache)
64mb PC100 SDRAM (yuck)
20 Gig 7200rpm ATA/66 HD
Hercules/Guilletmot 3D Prophet 32mb Geforce
Yamaha 8x4x24 CD-RW
BTC 44x CDROM
SB Live! X-Gamer

Back