• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Foam...bubbles...how do I get rid of them?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, that was a lot of foam. Even though the ratio 9:1 looks big, you aren't dealing with that much water to begin with, so remember a little goes a long way. I just poured a little 50/50 mixture from a bottle I had for my car. That looked ridiculous.

striker85 said:
Wow, that was a lot of foam. Even though the ratio 9:1 looks big, you aren't dealing with that much water to begin with, so remember a little goes a long way. I just poured a little 50/50 mixture from a bottle I had for my car. That looked ridiculous.

Yeah, I corrected myself, the foam is all gone, just a few bubbles in the res. My temps are friggin godlike...I finally got her up and running. 25 ~ 26C Idle on the CPU, havent tested load. As for my videocard...like, 31C is the lowest windows will read I guess, and when I put the card underload it still says 31C Lol. It also OC's further....now I just gotta wire the beast!

ziggo0 said:
Yeah, I corrected myself, the foam is all gone, just a few bubbles in the res. My temps are friggin godlike...I finally got her up and running. 25 ~ 26C Idle on the CPU, havent tested load. As for my videocard...like, 31C is the lowest windows will read I guess, and when I put the card underload it still says 31C Lol. It also OC's further....now I just gotta wire the beast!

awesome post some pics of your insane overclocks ;)

Back