• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Warz UX Team - "Scarface"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So ICE, now that your done with that TWKR, want to send it my way :D :santa:

So ICE, now that your done with that TWKR, want to send it my way :D :santa:

Not done yet:bday: I thought that the war finish tonight, I'm trying to convince myself not to go get another dewar right now, would like to get that 06 score higher and would like to see what it would do in 03, 05 and vantage:rolleyes:

Miah if I go get a dewar work on my 06 and improve my score how much of a pita will it be for you to upgrade my score? My son is gone I'm alone with my dog and I'm bored, and I need to work on 06 for the futuremark contest......

I think you can do last min score posts at theraptorpit. Miah is just trying to get everyone in on the normal schedule because if we all post at TRP its a cluster@#$*.

I think you can do last min score posts at theraptorpit. Miah is just trying to get everyone in on the normal schedule because if we all post at TRP its a cluster@#$*.

+1

icebob...I NO WAY DO I WANT YOU GUYS TO STOP BENCHING :D
If you can get higher scores before the final deadline on Friday...by all means :beer:

It's just that I wanted all of our teams scores posted here first...so that if there is confusion of problems at TRP later...there would be no question about our scores being OK.

Please everyone, feel free to continue even after posting your "final" scores here...if you do come up with some better stuff, just post it in TRP score thread before 9pm CST on Saturday. If some **** goes down over there though...your scores here are safe and already validated ;)

ok dewar is full, gonna have a quick dinner and play one more time. I just noticed that I was running 01 and 06 whith my card @ stock speed we'll see if I can improve would also like to have spi @ 6.5

Sorry guys no go for tonight the dewar is being an a$$ and don't want to build pressure so I'm gonna let it rest and do it again 2morrow Should know better that thing has always acting that way have to fill it uo one day and only use it the day after 2morrow will still be ok

Ok guys I think I'm done, just received the Giga mobo, and I don't think nobody will touch my score, so I'm gonna keep the LN2 for a good practice with the 955 and the Giga this week-end and give it hell next week-end for the futuremark contest...

Tonight is gonna be an easy night BIG Portherhouse on the grill, Caesar salad and a bottle of shiraz... the only thing benching related gonna be spraying the mobo with conformal

UMMM...that sounds really good...hearing stuff like that makes me miss American food :(

and I think my dog knows she's gonna have a bone she's just sitting in front of the grill and staring at it!!!!!!

Yeah...if the Japanese rank it :p
I don't know really...but it's not the lack of beef that's the problem...the lack of proprer ingredients to prepare it American style is the problem.

If you like soy sauce on your steak...then you're all set LOL :p

Back