• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PAUL001

Registered
Like everything in the U.k. with have to wait for anything that is new.I would like to buy a geforce 3 but don't know which manufacture to go for.
Any advice please

Paul

The GeForce3 from VisionTek is popular. The owners of the VisionTek GF3 are all seem to be very happy with it. The quality is good, price is good, you can't go wrong with it.

would you guys go ahead and buy the VisionTek or wait on the Elsa Gladiac 920 and the Hercules?

I was a faithful Guillemot / Hercules customer (TNT2 Ultra, Geforce DDR, Geforce 2 GTS 64), but this time I went with Visiontek.
The card is relatively cheap (compared to the Hercules prices of the Geforce 2 Ultra for instance), it uses 3.8 ns ddr ram, which makes it VERY overclockable, and the rest is generic NVidia stuff anyway...

Does anyone know where I can see a framerate comparision for the Leadtek Winfast GeForce3 TD and the VisionTek GeForce3? I was thinking of going for the Leadtek Winfast, becasue I've heard the Winfast is top dog, but I've not seen any benchmarks to compare them. I like the way IGN has theirs setup, since they use a real easy to understand format for their benchmarks, but they haven't reviewed any GeForce3s (Damn newfangled technology!).

Back