• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Laptop Case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper69

I never owned a laptop..no need..company gave me a Latitude D630 by Dell.

I'm looking for a good laptop case that I can use to travel with. Something that maybe has a cushion on the shoulder strap, plenty of pockets perhaps too.

Any names of good suppliers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I have a Samsonite L35. I really like it is small but plenty of room for a webca, mouse, and power adaptor. The front pocket has plenty of room for pens and such. It will also hold a large text book in the front. I use the back to hold my portfolio. Its dirt cheap, you can get it for ~$28 at amazon or buy.com

http://www.amazon.com/Ogio-Hip-Pack...e=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1221364476&sr=8-4

This is what i carry for my laptop a little pricey but worth it especially if you do a lot of flying and what not, there is a place in the back for a airline ticket, i like it personally good luck

Thanks.

Is there space for power supply, webcam and maybe some peripherals like Blackberry or PDA, w/out it being cramped. It looks nice via the web. I'd be curious because some people reviewed it on amazon as great, and one guy said it didn't have space. Everything relative I guess.

i can get my Toshiba P105 17" + power supply, full sized wireless mouse, w/ receiver a couple of dvd's in the case, and it still not look overstuffed. with all of that i dont see why a PDA and web cam would bulk it up, like i said i love it its great good luck if you get it i hope you enjoy it

Nuero...thanks for the report back..I suspect I will check this one out first! They had another one on their site that looked good too. much appreciated!

Back