• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guess the OEM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope, never would have got that.
Zippy is high end server power. I dare say maybe the best ever made.

Well aware of the brand, but, this was a pretty abstract psu to think we'd get it easily. I havent even heard zippy uttered in the past few years. :)

Fair enough. I assumed that the big three server side OEMs are fairly well known, i.e Supermicro, Delta and Zippy-EMACS. The market these days is pretty crowded, with Seasonic probably holding a slight lead in volume, followed by CWT?

I work in Dell's server design lab... never heard of zippy. I think your lying Super Nade

Fair enough. I assumed that the big three server side OEMs are fairly well known, i.e Supermicro, Delta and Zippy-EMACS. The market these days is pretty crowded, with Seasonic probably holding a slight lead in volume, followed by CWT?
Who knows... :)

This isn't a server centric site, though several do have experience in Enterprise and Data Centers/DC Management (raises hand).

Honestly knowing the OEM of PSUs is impressive regardless, but something only a small handful can identify.

Can I play?

heatsink-stuff.jpg

Couple hints 80+ gold unit "1200w"

It is a raidmax unit I cannot find an UL listing for the unit though. I assume it is Andyson like the rest of what they sell.

Back