• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Half-Blood Wizards, Old Guy with Balloons,

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

All going *up*, along with these teammates' milestones:

Code:
[size="4"][b][color=#00ff00]
                  ChasR @ 95,065,803

[/color][color=#55ff55]
                  Bayna @ 25,151,549

StaTek32 @ 20,090,330

[/color][color=#99ffaa]
              BigBlockk @ 7,322,781
                tuigi69 @ 7,310,844

[/color][color=#eeffaa]
             dismorphic @ 4,046,013

yog1974 @ 3,015,280
               RamonetB @ 3,011,597

moz_21 @ 2,000,969

[/color][color=#ffff00]
           8thDeadlySyn @ 1,001,637

[/color][COLOR="PaleGreen"]
             GeneralMac @ 781,107
            Dark_Bishop @ 778,116

satansangel114 @ 529,392

Spill @ 355,314
[/color][/b][/size]

Charles leads the way this time, as he gallops toward the 100 Million mark. Can you imagine that? Wow!!

Bayna and StaTek32 meanwhile, continue on their folding path. Proof that time and a good rate of folding, will produce a remarkable amount of work for Stanford.

BigBlockk and Tuigi69 are charging quickly into our elite ranks. With ppd like theirs, how could it be otherwise? They're turning and burning. :burn: :burn: :burn:

In the middle section, Dismorphic leads Yog1974, RamonetB, and Moz_21, as they work their way up from the lower part of our page 1 on EOC stats. With T32 having one of the highest ppd average of any folding team, that's a real credit to each of them.

Please :welcome: our newest T32 Millionaire - 8thDeadlySyn! :clap: :clap:

Our hard chargers are represented by GeneralMac, Dark_Bishop, and Satansangel114, with Spill being our last cut on this post.

Well Done Everyone! :beer: :soda: :beer: :soda:

Congrats to all the Milestoners WTF!!

and Congrats to
our newest T32 Millionaire - 8thDeadlySyn!

Fold On!!

The Milestone Thread 4.0
Team32 Members stats page has also been Updated

Data - Tues 21 July @ 01:30 PDT

Well done to all! :beer: ...and another for our newest millionaire :beer: 'bout time ain't it deadly!? :beer:

Well done to all! :beer: ...and another for our newest millionaire :beer: 'bout time ain't it deadly!? :beer:

Just under the 4 year mark. I guess you could call me one of those slow and steady folders. I think about 600k or so of my points came from the old AXP, P4, and the PS3. The second million will come easier with this quad and GPU, as long as I can find some time to get my Accelero installed to bring temps down on the GPU.

Congratz to the rest of the (mile)stoners. :beer: all around on me.

Back