• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Having problem with OpenGL on Viper2...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cooldrum3

I think my texture and lighting is messed up or something. In some of my games, not all, the textures come up in odd colors and with wierd geometric shapes. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have version 5.12.1.9016 of the Savage 2000 drivers for XP installed and all the latest DirectX updates from Microsoft. Also, doe anyone know if there are newer drivers than these. I used to get them from SavageNews.com but they aren't up anymore apparently.

Thanx!

Actually, the problem of late is in one of my racing games. Believe it or not, I've played Q3 on this thing with no trouble. The card itself really isn't that bad and is only maybe 2-2 1/2 years old.

cooldrum3 said:
Actually, the problem of late is in one of my racing games. Believe it or not, I've played Q3 on this thing with no trouble. The card itself really isn't that bad and is only maybe 2-2 1/2 years old.

I'm not saying that it won't run Q3 properly just that you probly run in SVGA

Back