• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with BIONIC..odd behaviour

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Super Nade

† SU(3) Moderator  †
Hello all,

I recently installed BIONIC and I'm running Einstein@Home for WinXP. Everything was working fine untill yeterday. Whenever I run BIONIC, it shows up in the system tray for about 2 seconds and disappears. Something is closing it dow and I don't know what or how its being done.

I checked the task manager for the processes running and it doesn't show up there too. I reinstalled the program atleast 10 times to no avail. I turned of my AV, Firewall and Spybot with the same results. The funny thing is, I'm getting no error messages. I ran BION 24/7 for the last 4 days with identical system settings, no problems whatsoever. My rig is stable (in fact, I lowered my OC as a precautionary measure).

This is what the stderr file says:

***UNHANDLED EXCEPTION****
Reason: Access Violation (0xc0000005) at address 0x7C901010 read attempt to address 0x00000034

1: 02/06/05 11:17:22
1: SymGetLineFromAddr(): GetLastError = 126

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if the details are a bit sketchy, I really can't see what's going on.

That's odd, never had any problems whatsoever with E@H ever since I started it... Check out their message boards, maybe they've got info on this.

Back