• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

***HOT*** WD 640gb Black $50 w/ free ship!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cheapest Ive seen a 1tb black drive is $80 I believe... This is $30 less for a little less space.

I picked up one of these for a build for a system for our daughter for Christmas. I REALLY wanted to pick up one of the X25's, but I couldn't even convice my wife to let me buy 2TB of drives for $120, let alone an 80GB drive for $195 (She doesn't care that it would vastly improve the performance! :cry:)

Argh, get to checkout for the Retail just to see this:

We apologize for the inconvenience. At this time, item (SSDSA2M080G2R5 ) has been removed from your shopping cart because of insufficient stock and/or it cannot be shipped to an APO address.

:bang head

It can definitely be shipped to an APO address as I bought mine from Newegg just a couple of months ago (whenever that last deal was).

I have 2 of these drives, run them on my music collection in raid1. Fantastic in raid0 too, very fast.

I would absolutely recommend them, especially for this price. Back in stock for me.

Back