• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much you guys think i can get...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SK8

Well im a compulsive buyer and im now making another computer, thing is this will be my 3rd one. I need to sell my linux box. Specs are:
2600mobile IQYHA
Abit kv7 Kt600 mobo
Infieon 2 x 512mb pc2100
Gf4 TI 4800
Sound Blaster Live
40gb maxtor hd
52x32x52x cdrw
Lian li pc60 modded some window kit
Enermax 465 sleeved blue with black heatshrink
and anydistro installed.

My ? is how much you think i can sell this baby for...? If i can get a decent amount im going to put in the classifieds and who knows i may part out.

Sometimes its not the thing you are selling, its "who you sell it to". A few years ago I had a 933 pent 3 rig with the basics. I think I had paid over a grand for the rig new at BB, had it a year, and then wanted to sell to upgrade. I was looking for some new furniture for the house and met this dude that was looking for a pc. He was selling me my furniture. We got to talking and he had bad credit and was gonna rent to own a pc. LMAO!! So I sold him mine for $900 cash. Not bad for a year and half old technology. He was happy and I was crapping myself silly for making out like that. I did feel a little bad but my furniture was like 5 grand so not that bad, hehehe.

But I have no idea what yours is worth actually. good luck though :cool:

im thinkin i can sell it for $450 - $500 to my cousin or my lil bros friends. I just need enough $$ to get a athlon 64 3200 newcastle

Back