• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I tried overclocking the video, BUT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

itizme

All I seem to be able to do is become unstable or as in one case make need to use F8 and restore.
All I was thinking was that I got 25% reliable from the cpu, another 10% from the GPU and vid Mem would be nice

Any Ideas?
I tried Rage3d, radeon tweaker and another and was in proportion as well, original gpu of 250, mem of 200 and adding by percentages with no avail.
Should I just ***-ume the Radeon 9000 with a cellery 1gig is doing fine at just under 5000 3dMark points and move on with life?

Opinions, facts, smart remarks. They all make good reading for me
:santa:

you could add some ram sinks. Maybe get some better airflow. Remember, cooling is everything. If your like me and always have ur speakers up loud, than get the most powerful loud fans yu can. I hope this helped, but I was not positive what you were asking.

when you say 25% from your CPU, do mean the CPU or GPU?

Re the Frag -- Gr8 name!!
Cooling is happening, mind you there is still one hole in my case I can plug with yet another fan, noise less than 70db right now
The 25 was the cpu, don't have any luck with gpu though
Frag on, hey whatever happend to Q2's best move, the rocket launch???????????????????????????????????????????
Many a fragger left the room when popped in the head by some moron flying a rocket launch overhead.

Pssssst PhobMx
Nice bench! you 2x'd me for sure
Thankfully Santa comes soon
Steve

hrmm...i dont know that sounds kinda low....i get 8124 with my rig oced...try powerstrip, also make sure all your drivers are updated

Power strip was odd, boosting as much as 10% still had a negative gain
Re your bench the LE and extra .32mhz, would that be the difference?

Back