• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IE fonts are bigger than normal in some url

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Exiler

I'm using W2K Pro IE 6.0 SP1 and lately my fonts on "some" webpages with text is different that in used to be.

Pages like: Eidos Forum/Yahoo Mail....

But some other websites dont have this problems: www.theregister.com/www.asustek.com.....

I checked in diff comp and they dont have this problem, I reinstalled IE 6.0 and still no change, matched setting with puter that doesnt have this prob but it dont work.

Anyone know whats the prob.

The font is like BOLD ARIAL, which I am not using....I dont know what to do anymore to fix it back to normal.

Do you have your text size set to medium? I know some sites force a certain font size regardless of what your browser is set to.

allright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was set as largest, I dont know how it came to that, but now everything is back to normal.

Guess thats something new I learned today, cant believe I used IE for so long but never checked there.

Thx a million, I owe you one :)

This thread fixed me too. I had fonts set to smallest. Thought I would have to reload. Problem fixed for me. Thank you a lot.

Back