• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm Back.... now what is phase 2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arkamedies

Hello everyone. Sorry I have been away so long, but life has been doing its best to (try) and kill off my entire family it seems.
No, No-one has died yet, but it seems that life it's self is making it harder for most of them to get oo in it. Oh, well, we cope.

I am now listed as Eternal_Knight (new avatar also - what do ya think?) on our team, my old stats as Arkamedies seem to still be there, so on with the cruchies!

NOW, what is this SETI phase 2 stuff I have been seeing mentioned in a few posts? I did a search and found no specific info.

Links would be nice to official info, or just your take on it as it were.

Damn its good to be home. :D

Arkamedies

i believe phas 2 is where we are crunching data from the southern hemisphere (austrailia) instead of the northern hemisphere. check seti's main page there is a page called seti future and that will tell ya what's goin on.

hope that helps a bit.

Digital

Back