• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel E2180 for $49.99 AR + shipping @ TigerDirect

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Intel Pentium E2180 Processor - 2.0GHz, 1MB Cache, 800MHz FSB, Allendale, Dual Core, OEM, Socket 775, Processor

Price: $69.99
Rebate: $20.00
Sub-Total: $49.99
Shipping Additional (for me it was $7.XX ground 3-7 bus. days)

Total: $49.99 + Shipping

Rebate Expires: 02/29/08

Product Link | Rebate Link

I just bought one to throw into stock. I couldn't let this deal go without being a part of it.

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL WITH THE ABIT IP35-E MOTHERBOARD IF YOU NEED A BUDGET BUILD!!!
Abit IP35-E deal @ NewEgg $59.99 after MIR + shipping (expires tomorrow 02/15)

I just received mine yesterday, my Abit IP35-E and 4GB of ram should be here in a few hours. Hopefully I'll get all my homework done and have time to put it all together tonight.

even the E1200 with no MIR is a good deal as well.. this is just even better if the MIR actually goes thru. nice find!

Well I think a trip to my local store would not be a bad idea to pick one up, thanks OP

just know that this chip won't hold up against your dual 3870x2 :D :D :D :D make sure you keep that e8400 in the system, lol... u know i'm playin.

i found this deal while fishing around on slickdeals... just so everyone knows.

just know that this chip won't hold up against your dual 3870x2 :D :D :D :D make sure you keep that e8400 in the system, lol... u know i'm playin.

i found this deal while fishing around on slickdeals... just so everyone knows.

LOL, I think the E2180 would break out in tears if I bring it anywhere close to the 3870X2's. :cry:

Price now 79.99....

EDIT: weird, I just checked it again and its 69.99...

Last edited:
Nice find G-man.

Ouch, that 800mhz FSB doesn't look too good for a high OC.

Def. must have for any budget system.

Ouch, that 800mhz FSB doesn't look too good for a high OC.

umm what?!? a 10x multi not high enough? at 266mhz thats 2.66ghz or with 333mhz/3.33ghz. the actual fsb of the cpu has nothing to do with ocing... the stepping of the CPU has more to do with it then the stock fsb. *looks at cpuz* nothing looks low about this celeron-l 420(200mhz/800) doing 400mhz/1600mhz fsb..

I finally got around to OCing mine, it's running 333x10. I had to bump the voltage up, I don't remember exactly what I set in BIOS but CPU-Z reads 1.4v. I haven't tried higher and I doubt I will since it is the perfect speed for my ram.

i'm tempted to buy another with my girl's card lol

FL residents...don't forget to contribute to your state at 6%, plus local %, if any.

I started to get one of these for grins, but by the time I add shipping and my 7% ST, I'm back up to about $65, although that is still cheaper than what the egg is asking for a retail box version ($80). Speaking of the egg, I just saw where they are listing several S478 processors...haven't seen them list any for a while, or maybe I just wasn't looking?

Think I'll wait and pick one up in the Classifieds one of these days, or perhaps one of the higher multi ones for an AsRock board that I've still got in a box. The higher multi 2200 is a good fit for those FSB limited boards, althought at $94 for a box version, that 2180 at TD looks better and better.

Last edited:
Old socket processors pop up every once in a while. They must get a deal on them from a distributor looking to clear out stock.

As for this vs a 2200 I don't think it would be any half-decent mobo that limits the FSB but rather the CPU itself.

Back