• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just testing signature

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is there a way I can make this a link in my signature insead of having to have it all written out?? just curious..
thanks

now i get to see if my update works correctly :) just had to make it mine, you know we can't leave something the same for long.

Guess I started a trend, hehe :p That's kinda cool, I noticed two other people that had colors galore on thier signature and decided that'd be a better way to attact more people to our team if it actually stands out more.. :p
Crunch on !!

toomnymods said:

I'm new to this probably screwing it all up.. hehe

You are not the only one. Reminds me of the simple coding I got started with back in Junior High School. Still gives me a headache :D

Maestro

<SIZE=1>small size</SIZE>
<SIZE=3>large</SIZE>
<SIZE=4>huge size</SIZE>

<COLOR=darkblue>color</COLOR>

click above in the color drop down menu to check all the beatiful colors available.

I don't wanna see the URL statement in gray :( ET might be gray but the heck my sig for SETI will be :D Someone clue me in. What is the order of statement precedence to get get size and color implemented in a URL statement ?

Maestro

You know.... I was just experimenting with my sig, and couldn't find any place listing the colors. I threw in a hex number (6 digits) and voila! Just like html!

I wonder if any of the other html stuff I know might work. I already tried doing a PHP script, but it didn't work :( . Too bad!

Howz my Sig (but secretly asking for other neat sig commands)???
JigPu

Mictlan said:
<SIZE=1>small size</SIZE>
<SIZE=3>large</SIZE>
<SIZE=4>huge size</SIZE>

<COLOR=darkblue>color</COLOR>

click above in the color drop down menu to check all the beatiful colors available.

How about seti in yellow? hehe:D

Am I missing something here ? Hey Lionfish please please show how you got your URL statement in color ? The Whole thing :D I am officially jealous :p I can get everything but the URL statement sorted with color.

Maestro

Back