• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kickin' up my production a notch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Better shift gears Tebore.... I caught ya and passed ya again :p Got my duron back up... and more powerful than ever, penciled in a higher voltage and its folding at 1GHz now :D

I'm looking for a good deal on a Tbred B to replace my pally, that should help some. I can't really add more rigs, its hot enough in here as is.

Hazza looks like I some how managed to pull ahead again. And looked like my main rig had a hard time getting work for a day firewall was blocking F@H for some reason, I took a hit but I'm back in the game.

Common Tebore.... take your foot off the brakes and hit the gas ;)

Hope you can get to that 80k sometime around first week of August if you want to stand a chance :p

Attachments

• production.gif
    production.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 227
Bon3thugz43v3r said:
edit : lol i dont know how to post the picture of it. :confused: :-/

Take a screen shot and crop it then attach it to your post.

JDXNC said:
Take a screen shot and crop it then attach it to your post.

my prt screen doesnt work....so waht i did was just "save as" the picture off of extremeoverclocking but i guess that doesnt work cuz its php or something.

Last edited:
Is it the prt scn button on your keyboard that doesn't work? If so if your using Win XP you have an onscreen keyboard in the acceability options :)

If that don't work, I could send you a pic of your stats.

might be adding another 2.6 soon and another 2.2 borg on the way, i dont know how to post the pic but i ddid an attachment of my PPW

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 210
I think I will :p
I just borged a 3.2P4 running at 50 percent, a 700Duron, 1.7 Willy P4 lets see if that keeps me in the race.

On a side note: Anyone else having slight problem sending work back. I got about 5 units between my server and my main computer that I can't seem to send back.

Hmmm.... that'll put some pressure on me. I don't have any more rigs to borg ATM, so I guess I will be upgrading some rigs that I do have. For one, swap out my Duron for an Athlon XP, that'll at clock speed and SSE for gromacs.

How many cpu's are you folding on Tebore?

I'm not sure....
I've borged about 20, but some of those systems might be down or MIA.
On stanford's site I have 15 processors a month, 7-8 a week. I have a few P2s folding somewhere, they barely meet deadlines.

Hmm, Stanford only says I have 10, so guess I'm doing pretty good fgor what I have. I know that my only 2 borgs, a pair of 2.4 Cellies ar not 24/7, but they are on most weekend all the time.

Nothing wrong here, just chewing through a big chunk of tinkers, once they get handed in.... should be about 900 points TODAY :D

I did loose a bit of time, we had a lightning strike here 2 days ago and it took out both my modems, so couple rigs sat idle for a few hours. But thats all fixed and I'm back up to 100%.

Yarr Tinkers..... I was flooded with those 2 weeks ago.
I'm stuck with a bunch of core 79 aka Dgromacs. A bit faster than normal gromacs.

Network troubles eh? I hear ya my linksys is going up and down. I think it's because of the heat.

My network problem was 2 blown 56k modems, which all the computers connect to the net through, so without that, nothing could get work. I wasn't at home either so it took a couple hours before I found out and could fix the problem... or put a bandage on it anyway, I only had 1 working 56k modem in my stock, so right now I have 8 folding rigs on 1 56k modem :(

Tebore said:
Yarr Tinkers..... I was flooded with those 2 weeks ago.
I'm stuck with a bunch of core 79 aka Dgromacs. A bit faster than normal gromacs.

I wish I had the same problem as you, I haven't gotten any Dgromacs in over a month :eh?: For the last week or so I've been getting these really dumb gromacs that take 25 minutes a frame but are only worth 41/91 points, anyone else getting these? About half the WU's I've been getting have been those really dumb dumb dumb ones that take forever so I started not using advmethods for the first time

This is on my p4 HT @ 3.4

I've gotten a few of the 91's as well. Starting to get some small 20 pointers now. Takes my 2100+ about 2-3ish hours to fold one of them. but they don't add up very fast.

Back