• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech MX 700 Cordless Optical Mouse $49 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Turd Furguson said:

Have you ever been in a clan match and got your mouse cord tangled up before? I have and talk about catching flak when your teammates find you over humping the wall while you are scrambling to get your cord untangled. Its not fun.

Well, my mouse cord has never been tangled... I usually put something heavy to hold it down... NOw that I have a fUnc 1030 mousing surface which has the little cord thing... it's even more unlikely.

But I mean... I just wouldn't pay 20 extra bucks to get this mouse over the mx500 when performance wise, there isn't really gain.

There's that deal at Amazon for a mx500 for like $27.00. you can buy 2 mx500's for $54.00 or 1 mx700 for $49.00... so that's what I was trying to get at

Mine came yesterday... a day early. It charged up really fast... and I was using it last night... it is a thing of beauty. :D I just need to get used to it now.

Back