• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

low noise 80mm fans any good ones?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trekky

i need to replace my 80mm fans in my low wattage server i think it would be fine without fans but...no..
the reason i want low noise fans is because its in my room and right now i turn it off at night and i would perfer not to turn it off eveynight( and no i cant live with the loud fans)
i would need 4 80mm fans
im not really good at whats silent and whats not
i was thinking no more then 24? :shrug:

Noctua fan are great fan for low noise computing without compromising cooling. Check it out Noctua NF-B8 it has 53 m³/h airflow and 17 dB noise. So it's capable for you if you need silent fan.

that looks pretty good
but pricy may just those up when i have the money

yate loon low speed 80mm fans i bought them on accident instead of the 120 lows and them little guys are dead silent cant hear them at all. i paid only a buck fifty each :)

Last edited:
I use the Nexus PWM Series SP802512H-03PWM and they work well for me. I do not run them at full speed and I do get excellent air flow.

yate loon low speed 80mm fans i bought them on accident instead of the 120 lows and them little guys are dead silent cant hear them at all. i paid only a buck fifty each :)

where did you get them?

Back