• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monero, XMR (aka MRO)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
good, just changed, didnt think it would do as good heat wise as x13 but it seems it is, that was my main concern :)
getting about 7Khash with all my non 5xxx series cards

That's like solo power I think :shock:

good, just changed, didnt think it would do as good heat wise as x13 but it seems it is, that was my main concern :)
getting about 7.5Khash with all my non 5xxx series cards

very nice, make sure you are not using the 2.1 miner, I had tons of issues with it. 2.2 seems to be working properly.

2.0 gave a speed boost, so maybe. My 2GB 270s do 250 h/s each, the 4GB does 300 h/s, and my stilt BIOS 7950 is now pushing 400 h/s all by itself.

I'm also getting 140 h/s out of the 2500K in the main rig.

Doing 500h/s on my 290...215h/s on i7.

Looking for a merge mine pool, minergate.com seems to be a scam, but not sure.

You can merge mine fantomcoin and monero, for best profit margins, but only on cpu.

not bad!

get ready to buy before it hits mintpal!

0.0035-0.0039s great.

I'll send some BTC over to poloniex.
I could use some extra BTC.

Up to ~534 h/s between the 7850 and 270x
Plus 112 h/s from my i5 for a total of ~646 h/s! :cool:

Now, anyone else noticing huge bandwidth usage from monereo's wallet?
I can't check my balance anymore; it's used up atleast 2-3 Gb syncing :rain:

moneros wallet is pretty inefficient and uses everything it has available to it which really hurts the network. I noticed it was a little better with the command window instead of the gui though FWIW.

Too bad I think once it runs out of pools in the list it stops working. I'm not sure why else it is randomly closing after so many hours unless it loses connection a few times. Would also prefer if it had the ability to return to the higher priority pool in the list.

Decided to live a little and bought 15.5 XMR with last week's mining profits. Mining and holding XMR until I see the price go up again. Worst case scenario is it sets me back a week on the next mining card. Best case scenario is it buys me more than one mining card :D

Back