• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI GeForce3 Ti500 or ATI Radeon 8500LE 128mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not completely sure but i thought doom 3 was way more demanding.

btw i think your obsessed

Penguin4x4 said:
By my understanding, UT2003 benchmarks should be equivelant to Doom 3 benches. *If I am incorrect, please correct me!!!!* I am getting a GF2 Ti, which should fall in between the GF3 Ti200 and GF2 Ultra's score.

<------------------I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!

better bet is a 7500, i thoroughly researched that one till I was sick of reading, more fetures newer technolgy faaster card...

cisco kid

my 2 cents

Penguin4x4 said:
Maybe newer technology, link, but faster? I don't think so.<---Keyword=THINK

explain to me how a G2 Ti200 is faster it is not even included in the link or original article I posted to start ,

the 7500 at 1024x768 high detail is at 39.2 fps right below the MX460 and G3 Ti200 at 42.9 fps not G2 Ti200

"The once mighty GeForce2 is definitely playable at 1024x768 provided that you turn down some of the detail settings; as you can expect, the rest of the cards get faster as well."

The 7500 only gets beat by the Ultra or Pro at MEDIUM detail 1024x768

cisco kid

Cisco Kid said:

explain to me how a G2 Ti200 is faster it is not even included in the link or original article I posted to start
because there is no gf2 ti200

I think radeon8500 is a good choice, however I advice that u wait for the release of new video cards. the date is near

Yeah, I'm definately gonna wait. The GeForce4 Ti4600 can't even handle 1280*1042 all settings maxed and get over 60fps in Unreal 2003. Remember guys and gals, this is going to be the next MAJOR game Engine used. Don't ya want a card that can get over 60fps all settings maxed?

hmmm :/ *ponders*

Penguin4x4 said:

Thats how I play my games, :p Plus the Ti is around $30-$40 less.

why play at medium detail high detail is soo much better there is the edge of the 7500.... and with an overclock it will do 40-45 fps at high detail which aint to shabby

cisco kid

'Cause I ain't got $30-$40 more to spend! Anyway, when the Ti comes, I'll see how far I can get it on stock cooling, hopefully 230/500.

u got a geforce 2??

u coulda gottan a geforce3 Ti200 for sub-100$, and gotten double the performance of a gf2 Ti and DX8 support:eh?:

that sucks.

in that case a gf2 Ti was the correct choice.

now PM a mod for your prize:p

oh a Radeon 7500 doesnt perform better with higher detail settings, i dont know who said that but u should recheck your benchies....

Back