• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My LN expiriment. HIGHEST AMD EVER BENCHED BY 3DMARKS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just got a sweet card. 400mhz to the core at stock voltage. This is gonna be interesting to see what i can get with LN. Can u say 520+

LN cooling. I have seen a few rigs do it but those scores you have there are very impressive. Good work and keep it up. I for one would love to see an AMD system take top spot ( not that I don't like INTEL, I just really like AMD)

GOOD LUCK!

liquidvolt said:
How often do you have to fill the tube with LN?

people who use LN do it only for a short time and its just to see how high they can get... because of the low boiling tem of LN it would be amazinfg ly expensive to use it constatnly... so he just takes his stuff out of his case, puts on the LN block (a big copper tube) and pours the LN in and boots it up... then tweaks it then plays UT2003, runs so benchies and when the LN gets low he boots down:D

CrashOveride said:

people who use LN do it only for a short time and its just to see how high they can get... because of the low boiling tem of LN it would be amazinfg ly expensive to use it constatnly... so he just takes his stuff out of his case, puts on the LN block (a big copper tube) and pours the LN in and boots it up... then tweaks it then plays UT2003, runs so benchies and when the LN gets low he boots down:D

Everyone I've seen using ln2 has been able to fill the container up without rebooting the computer.

Friday is the day for the LN2 expiriment. I got this 9700 pro runnin like a champ. I can't wait.
PS. Neomoses please get a hold of me.

I just picked up a nice phase change system. This puppy runs at -55 . I can't wait. Can't think of any better way to spend my tax return check than this

Back