• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Netbook Recommendations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ati

Looking for a netbook but not really savvy on their current technology. I am looking to spend about $300 give or take. Having bluetooth is about the only requirement. Anyone got any recommendations? Also how do I know if a certain model will run hackintosh?

You can get a low end laptop with more power and ability for that price or less. I just bought this one. It's a refurbished HP NC6400 core duo 1.83Ghz 2GB ram blue tooth, IR, fingerprint reader. Cost $269. $50 for 2 year warranty total $319 plus shipping. I just can't recommend netbooks. This thing is small and light enough. I guess if you just HAVE to have something that small then go for it.

I actually sold my top configuration NC6400 to buy a netbook haha I don't use laptops much and when I do I need it to be very portable with a long battery life.

Back