• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New B1 Stepping Tualatin for sale on eBay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edward2

I noticed today that somebody has one of the new B1 stepping Tualatins for sale on eBay. I do not know the person selling this chip, so I cannot make any recommendations, but I did email the person to get the pertinent information on this particular chip. This is what he told me:

Philippines, 7227A153-2188, celeron SL6CA, 1100A/256/100/1.5

when did b1's start showing up? just recently, or a long time ago? How do most of the fair, o/c wise.

I have not heard of many people actually getting them yet, but Celemine1Gig got 2 of them. See this thread for more information on his experience. I would buy the chip on eBay just to play with it, but I'm trying to save money right now. If the price is right, I might have to bid anyway.

advanR said:
when did b1's start showing up? just recently, or a long time ago? How do most of the fair, o/c wise.

I've only heard of them showing up as OEM chips so far. Hard to believe that Intel said that we should start seeing these in late July according to product change notification that they put out.

Buy it, buy it, buy it!!!!

That's all I can say!!!! It's the first TB1-stepping chip that I have seen that was made in Philippines and NOT in Malaysia. As the Phili chips were better in the TA1-stepping, I assume that they'll be better in the TB1-stepping too!!!

So get it if you can!! I hope it'll do 1700 MHz+!

Regards

Ingo:D

Back