• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg has S939 AMD64 3000+ Winchester

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

assemblage

Newegg has S939 AMD64 3000+ Winchester. I know they had it listed, but then it disappeared I think. It's back on their site with some a 3200+ Newcastle. Link. Sorry if this is a repost.

Yeah, that's looking genuine! I guess you should start jumping onto those while they're still availble and are not too expensive

The 3000+ started out at ~169 I think, then newegg changed to 175 and now it looks as though they are 190. Nothing like making an extra 20 bucks per proc.

Shade00 said:
Now is definitely not the time to buy. Prices will fall quite a bit once these become more widely available.

i agree, for me the time will come when pcie- x800 is available for $350 or so (and even i promissed to never buy a single piece of hw higher than $250 but ohh well) and also there is either a DFI/Abit Good NF4 Mobo with soundstorm2 (might replace my audigy 2). Not to mention that there will be better steppings of the a64 3000 winchester by then

my best guess tells me february will be the time to buy...

Back