• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg: OCZ Vertex 120GB SSD $339 and $309 A/R

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can snag a nice 60/64GB SSD for about $200. Crucial is a nice drive, or can probably get an OCZ Vertex for about that or just a bit more.. Keep your eye out for Intel 80GB SSD for ~$249. I've seen them in stock at that price occasionally. The Intel drives are real nice. Still one of the fastest read speeds out there.

I caved about a week ago and bought two 128GB Corsair P128's - they are Samsung controller based, but I'm running them in Raid 0 (when they get here) and the Samsung's have a self-cleaning function built in (since TRIM isn't out for Raid yet).
The Intel drive I currently have is going into my macbook pro - hoping I'll get ~7 hours of battery life out of it then. And yup, I paid more than this deal so I should have just bought the two I had in my cart to begin with.. muther%@$#%!! :D

Last edited:
Very nice... yeah though I am going to wait for a 120gb around $200+ price range :)

Back