• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[NEWS] OCZ Purchases PC Power & Cooling !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Honestly, I would not call a few days delay in ship date a reason to stop using the company... Most of my car parts and rocket parts take weeks and months to ship / come in... And unless its some guy off eBay and you don't know for sure what you're getting anyway, I expect to wait a long *** time before i get what I've bought. Period. If it were me, I'd count myself lucky computers are so often very trouble free when it comes to ordering.

Just buy it from a reputable online dealer like Newegg.

I imagine there is a lot of consolidation and reorganization behind the scenes as the companies fully integrate. That might also explain the hiccups in shipping your experienced.

While I agree with Most that stated here, I just cannot condone a lie. If the lady that I talked to on the 3rd, would have explained that there were big problems or whatever, I would be quite a bit more lenient.
However, when someone states to me on the 3rd, that the package will be shipped on the 3rd, but was not, and I had to call again on the 5th, and then to be told via email,(as I couldn't get an answer live), that the shipping was upgraded and that the package was being shipped on the 5th,but when checking the Fedex site, I see it was Not upgraded shipping,well... this ****es me off. I have ordered a few times in the past directly from PCP, not to mention several purchases from the Egg as to thier products, and I do NOT appreciate being lied to.
I do understand that at times there are problems in a transition period in a company, however, I do not understand a lie. All they had to state was the simple truth. I would have been good with that.

Larry

Back